Saturday, January 24, 2009

What a Great Weekend

I'm so glad to see some of you following the blog. I know everyone viewing it hasn't signed on as a follower, but are following. If any of you have anything you would like to share, please let me know. I want this to be "our" blog.....or just add it in the comments after the blog.

Thank you to those of you who attended the services this weekend. God is good!!! He did some great works. It was so nice to meet some new Sisterz and get to share God's goodness with them. I know that the Lord ministered to some HUGE needs. There are some that will not be the same after God's touch. Isn't that just like our God, though.

Let's just carry the experience of these services over to tomorrow's services and have a GREAT day in the Lord.

Sheree, I hope you were at least a bit surprised at our little birthday gathering. We wish you a very happy birthday and many, many blessings from above. Enjoy the cake...and more cake! (You had to be there!)

Keep watching the blog. We're going to be doing some new and different things in Sisterz. I will be announcing them soon!!!!

Love ya, girls!!!

Sister June

No comments:

Post a Comment