Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HELLO

I am so sorry I have not posted - actually since the day school started! Does that explain anything? It has been a very difficult start this year. To complicate it, I got sick. I haven't done much of anything since then. I am feeling much better today and hope I am on the upswing.

I need your help. Many of you have not given me your "Feature Friday" information. I would really like all the ladies to know one another a little better. Would you mind taking the time to do this for me?? There are forms at the information center in case you've lost yours.

Hope you're enjoying this cooler weather! I'm not!!! My favorite weather is pool weather. I just simply hate to see the weather turn cool. I guess all good things must come to an end, though.

Don't forget about our new studies starting Wednesday night - Fighting the Enemy - And Winning! and Sharing Jesus Without Fear. I think both of these studies are going to be so beneficial. Isn't it great that we have this opportunity to be even better for the Lord.

See you girls tomorrow night. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment