Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NEW PICTURES

I've posted pictures from our Friends, Flip-Flops, and Chocolate day into the slide show. We truly had fun! Christina gave us some great tips and ideas on how to decorate our flip flops. Then the ladies just got creative. I didn't know there was that much creativity in some of you!! You are great!!! ....and that foot treatment - wow! That was wonderful! Those few minutes of relaxing and soaking could have gone on forever as far as I'm concerned. Oh, how I love to relax and be pampered!!!

Of course, the food just topped it all off. Strawberries, bananas, pretzel rods, .....and chocolate. Top it off with some salty chips!! It was all good. I have to confess, I threw a few of those candy bars in my purse when I was cleaning up. Well, you know how hot it is - and yes, I left my purse in the car. You know what I was cleaning out of my purse the next day!!! That's what I get!

Hope all of you enjoyed it too. If you missed it, watch for the next event. They're always fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment