Friday, February 19, 2010

ONE MORE WEEK

Have you been preparing for it? - "Only Believe" service. I know I have. If you received a flier, you may have noticed the area at the bottom for your requests and Scriptures. I hope you have filled it out. What are you believing for??? List it - name it - know it will come about - through faith. How do we get faith - through the Word? On the other side of the flier is a place to write Scriptures that will increase your faith.

Would you be willing to share your Scriptures of faith with us. I will be sending an e-mail to all the ladies. I will begin the chain and I am asking you to continue it. I am asking that you add a Scripture(s) that speaks faith to you and send it to all the ladies on the e-mail list. I will give directions in the e-mail. Let's encourage one another this week. I am sure you will be preparing yourself in prayer and Scripture this week as well. I am asking for 7 people to fast (your choice of fast) one day this week beginning Saturday through next Friday. If you are willing to fast, please e-mail or call me and let me know.

Don't forget to spread the word and invite other women. We're not the only ones needing a touch from the Lord. There are many who so desperately need to hear from God. Let's give them this opportunity.

I love you - you are so special to me. I don't know what I would do without my Sisterz!

Love,

Sister June

No comments:

Post a Comment