Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'M BACK

I apologize for not posting the past few days. Someone added a satellite to the tower I get my signal from and wolla...I had no internet service. Of course, I didn't find out until last thing Friday afternoon - so who's gonna work on it then??? You've got it - no one. So...I just got my service back this evening.

Of course...it's not that I've had a lot of time to post. The retreat plans are coming to a climax and we've simply been buzzing around here. We have over 60 women registered. That is SOOO exciting!!! ...but it's sure kept me going - buying food, preparing prizes, making videos, ordering t-shirts and giveaways...and the list goes on.

I sure hope you've made your plans to be there. Sister Terri shared with me that that Lord has really given her a Word for Saturday. She wouldn't tell me what, though!! I can't wait to hear what the Lord has to say to us.

If you haven't prepared a talent or picked out your pj's - you still have time. It's gonna be great. See you ladies tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment