Saturday, April 25, 2009

WHAT A TIME WE HAD!

What a wonderful weekend. We've shared tears, laughter, the Word, encouragement, and ourselves with one another and it's been great! I'm so thankful for every lady who came and received this weekend. That's what it was all about.

Thank you to all you ladies who participated and supported the retreat in so many ways. Some of you were brave enough to perform and wear pj's. Obviously it would not have been a good time without you! Others were behind the scenes running the projector and sound, serving and cleaning, registering, setting up and preparing. Thank you Simon and Paula. We value your comments!! (LOL) This would not have been a success without all of you. Thank you to all those who just jumped in and took care of things. I so desperately wanted everyone to be able to just "come," but that just couldn't be. Thanks for giving of yourselves.

I believe this is the first of many gatherings like this for us ladies...and I believe it will only grow from here. If you didn't get in on this one, you won't want to miss the next one. I can see God uniting us for His purpose...and that's exciting!

I love you, girls, and enjoyed so much spending my weekend with you! I'll be getting pictures up on the blog as soon as I can.

Sister June

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing this weekend was! I enjoyed every minute from beginning to end. The word we received was so right on the money. Girls do just wanna have fun and have fun we did. Thank you Sister June for your hard work and vision for the ladies of Crossroads and for the surrounding areas!! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful the Lord allowed me to do this. It is HIM in me, for without Him I can do nothing. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete