Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hey, Girls!

I am so sorry I have not posted lately. My internet was down over the weekend (yes - again!!) and that was about the only time I had to post. You would think I would have more time since school is winding down, but you know how it is. You always have other things to fill the spot. Actually, the end of the year is busy because you not only do things to close out the end of the year, but have to do things to prepare for next year. Anyway, it's almost over. I have ONE more day!!!

How about that service Sunday night? I am still rejoicing. God is so good. He knows what we need and when we need it. The word Bro. Morris shared was such a great reminder of the promises God has already made to us. I asked Pastor if he had ever shared those prophecies with Bro. Morris before and he said no. It was just another confirmation of what God plans to do at Crossroads....and I am so ready for it. I know you are too.

Girls, I want you to know I pray always for you....and am excited that I will have even more time to pray for you during the summer. Each of you is so special to me. Crossroads has one of the best group of women - so full of love for one another and the Lord. You are so caring and concerned about one another. I appreciate the friendship we all share with one another. We are better than sisters - we are Sisterz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment