Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY


For those of you joining the Me, Myself, and Lies Bible Study, today is the kickoff day. The first video was posted on the Living Proof Ministries blog (Beth Moore's site). The link for the blog is http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/. If you want to go straight to the video, here is a link: http://vimeo.com/5281983.
I am going to Jonesboro today to pick up the books and will give them to you tomorrow night at church. Pat Crawford had a WONDERFUL suggestion. She is checking on this, but believes that we can connect to WiFi at Patty Ann's. Wouldn't it be great if we could meet together every two weeks to watch the video and talk!! I was so excited when she told me this. She's checking it out today and will let us know. If she can, we can follow through with the activities in this first video.


For all you ladies who have asked for a book, I will be in touch with you through e-mail to let you know about Patty Ann's. If anyone else would like to join us, call me IMMEDIATELY so I can get you a book. I will leave for Jonesboro by noon or so today. If you decide to join us and cannot get in touch with me before then, you can either go online and order your book from Lifeway (lifeway.com) or go to a Lifeway Bookstore in Jackson or Jonesboro to purchase one. You will need to purchase the member workbook. My cell phone number is 757-5246.

I am excited about this. Possibly this will be the beginning of a new ministry - having Bible Study in a public place together - what a witness!!! I am excited about doing this study and especially excited about sharing it with my Sisterz!


No comments:

Post a Comment