Friday, June 26, 2009

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS

FEATURE FRIDAY IS COMING! In case you haven't read about it, this is a time we're going to feature the Sisterz of Crossroads. There was a form in last week's bulletin. If you missed it, let me know. We'll make sure there's some at the information center. Just fill this out and give it to me. Each Friday I will randomly select a Sister to feature in the blog. I would LOVE to have a picture as well. I can scan a hard copy or you can e-mail me one.

You don't have to use the form. You can e-mail me your information. Also, you don't have to follow the form. Tell me what you want to share with others - personal information, testimony, something inspirational.....

I'm really excited about this. It's going to be wonderful to learn more about one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment