Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GOD'S NEVER ENDING LOVE

This is a portion of a devotion I received today. Isn't the love of God simply overwhelming!

Niagara Falls is the type of attraction that does not grow old. Every time I saw the falls it was strikingly different based on sunlight or wind. Each visit to Niagara Falls brought a special inspiring moment. One of my first glances brought to mind the love of God. Watching that torrent of water pour over the falls was awe inspiring --- the sheer continual volume was over whelming. 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day the water rushes over the falls without faltering or even slowing down.

What a perfect example of God’s love --- A mighty torrent continually pouring over me 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day!

May the love of God pour over you today and meet your every need. I love you, Sisterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment