Saturday, July 25, 2009

ME MYSELF AND LIES


I got tickled when one of the men of the church came and asked me what this study was about. I think it was the "lies" part that puzzled him. Of course, I wanted to give him an answer something like - "we teach each other how to lie and get away with it" or something like that - but I knew that would be pretty rude. So, I did the right thing and told him about the study.
We are truly enjoying this study and discussion group. In fact, we decided to ditch the schedule that was put out by those sponsoring the study and make our own. We are slowing down so we have more time to really dig in and learn more from it. It has truly ministered to each of us. One woman told me "It has set me free." Isn't that what the Word does for us, though. I am so thankful for the work of the Word.
Ladies, it's not too late to join us. It's up to you whether you want to do the workbook or just join us for the discussion. You'll gain from either or both. We meet every other Tuesday at 6:00 @ Patty Ann's. Our next meeting is August 4th. (Bet you can't guess why we're standing around the dessert menu!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment