Friday, July 10, 2009

GUESS WHERE I AM!

Well, guess where I am? In my favorite city....in the north.....it's cold and rainy......lots of people and buildings...yes, you guessed it - I'm in Chicago.

We're on our way to Michigan and Pastor took a "detour" and we came to see my family last night. We got here late, but had enough time to have a late dinner with all but one brother. He had to work. I'm hoping to see him today before we head to Michigan.

I didn't expect to have internet service, so I didn't bring the information for Feature Friday. I am so sorry!!! I hate that we started it last week and then didn't do it the very next. I hadn't planned all this - but it is nice that we're getting to see the family. It's been 2 years since I've seen my siblings and several years since I've seen some of Pastor's family. I can't remember the last time I went to Michigan - over 10 years.

So, I'll take this opportunity to tell each of you how much I love and appreciate you. I am so extremely blessed to have Sisterz like you. You know, it's nice to see my sister, but it is a GREAT blessing to me to have the Sisterz that surround me each and every day. He's even blessed me with some pretty good "brothers" as well as the Sisterz. I may not be around my own family, but I have a wonderful "family" surrounding me each day. You are the best!

Hope each of you have a wonderful weekend and are blessed mightly. We'll continue with Feature Friday next week. (Oh yea, I'm still waiting for some of you to turn your information in - hint, hint!!)

Love you, girls!

Sister June

No comments:

Post a Comment