Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GOOD MORNING

Good Morning, my dear Sisterz. I hope all of you are doing well. Did you enjoy our first Feature Friday? Isn't Sheree precious!! There are several of you who have not turned in your info yet. I would really love to hear from you. Each of you are special and I want everyone to know it! Maybe you could give it to me Wednesday?? There are blank forms at the Information Center.

Well, one thing about today - it is not a day to watch TV - unless you're a Michael Jackson fan. Oh, if we could draw people to Jesus the way people have been drawn to this man...if people could/would honor our Lord in this way. We may not be able to get others to honor the Lord in this way, but we certainly can do it ourselves. May we NEVER forget who and what He is and may He always be high and lifted up.

Well, I'm going to cut this post short. I need to run to Patty Ann's to test the new WiFi. Tonight is our first discussion group for the Me, Myself and Lies group study. Even if you don't have the workbook, the discussion will be great. We'd love to have you join us.

I love you, girls. Praying you will have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment