Thursday, March 19, 2009

I WONDER WHAT GOD'S UP TO??

Here we are at the end of another week. For me, I'm very glad to see it come! We've had conferences until 6:30 two nights this week (yuk!). But, spring break is next week. YEAH!!! You wouldn't think we would be looking so forward to it with all the snow days, but we are. The only down side is we have a long stretch from spring break until the last day of school.

I know what y'all are saying - quit whining - at least you get a spring and summer break!!! (Did I read your mind???) LOL You're right. I'll quit whining!

I hope you have had a good week. Despite conferences and working late, it has been good. I have heard so many encouraging and uplifting comments this week in regards to God and the church. People are talking about prayer and seeking God. They're talking about the vision and what God has planned for CWC. I'm hearing how God is pulling people to a deeper walk and dedication. How refreshing!!!.... and encouraging!!!

It makes me ask "What is God up to?" I think He's up to exactly what He promised us. How many times has it been prophesied that CWC would see a great move of God? It may come through much prayer and perseverance - through struggle and strife - but IT WILL COME. God always keeps His promises.

What has He promised you?? Don't let go of it. He always comes through - in His time and His way. Claim it, thank Him for it, and look for it each and every day.

Love you, Sisterz! Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment