Monday, March 23, 2009

EXCITED

Not that I'm trying to rub it in, but I'm so glad to be on spring break this week. I started my morning by making biscuits and gravy - Abby's request - and building a castle out of Wonder Blocks. (Thank you, Glyn, for leaving those behind when you left home!) After telling the kids goodbye, it was off to the computer and files to work on the retreat.

I am so excited about the retreat! We have so many great plans and ideas for it. I came up with an idea for the nontalent night. Simon will just love it!!! (Yea, right... like Simon likes anything!) I'm still working on my pajamas. I had an idea, but I haven't been able to find what I need. If I find them..... well, all I'll say is that it's gonna be totally out of character for me! Girls, that in itself will be worth coming to the retreat for!

What about you? You've still got a month, but I hope you're thinking and planning. You girls are so creative - I know it's going to be tough competition.....and a great show both Friday night and Saturday. You are some of the funniest girls I know! I'm looking for your best - especially since Simon and Paula (maybe Randy) will be here! Who knows - you may be the next one going to Hollywood. : )

If anyone needs help - maybe downloading a song or video or finding a skit or a song on karaoke.... I've got some resources and would be glad to help. Just let me know. And remember, it doesn't have to be a song. It can be a pantomime, skit, poem, cheer, monologue, drama, .... and you can do it individually or as a group. Be creative. You're not restricted to what I've listed here. The sky is the limit.

Don't forget to pass the word about retreat also. Everyone I've told about it has been excited. You'll never know until you ask if they would like to come also. After all ALL GIRLS WANNA HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment