Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Slide Show

Well, girls, I'm still learning. I played around today and found a way to add a slideshow to our blog. What a great way to share "Sisterz" with others. I would like to ask for your help, though. Hard to believe, but I don't have a lot of Sisterz photos. If you have any, would you please share them with me. You may e-mail them to june@bscn.com or give me a disk if that is easier. Isn't it great that we can share our events with others!!

Speaking of events - don't forget to spread the word about the upcoming retreat. I don't want anyone to miss out on it. It's such a great opportunity. Usually women would have to travel and spend loads of money for this type of event. We have such great plans!!! The events are going to be a riot, the speaker unforgetable, and the experience - well - you won't forget it. Registration forms and fliers are at the Information Center.

Don't forget the fund raiser also. Orders are due this Sunday.

Love you, girls!!! Have a great evening and I hope to see you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment