Friday, March 27, 2009

WITH THE KIDS

Well, here I am with some anxious kids. We're bunked down at a hotel waiting for Junior Talent tomorrow. The kids are so excited!!!! Crossroads' kids are just the best! They are the sweetest group of kids. I love getting to spend some time with them and share in this event.

Everyone keep them in your thoughts tomorrow as they perform and share their talents. They will be critiqued and given points on how to improve their ministry. I was so touched tonight as one of the boys prayed over our meal. In their prayer they asked God to be with them tomorrow because this was "all for You, Lord." I am so proud of them.

Poor Allison, though. She sprained her arm very badly and cannot perform tomorrow. She had to miss out on the trip. Please keep her in your prayers. She's very uncomfortable.

While I'm bunked down, I'm working on something for Pastor for Sunday's service. I am excited about these services. I believe everyone will be blessed by them.

Well, since I'm working on this and it's almost 10:30 and we have to get up early in the morning, I will cut this blog short.

Love you girls. See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment